Sunday , September 24 2023
Home / Current News / Breaking news : A terrible fire in a sweet shop, one dead, 2 seriously injured

Breaking news : A terrible fire in a sweet shop, one dead, 2 seriously injured

Rourkela, 22/10/2022 (Odisha Samachar) – One person died in a terrible fire in a sweet shop at Panposh. 2 people were also injured in the fire. They were rescued and admitted to a nearby hospital. However, there is information that there was a fire in the cylinder crack. According to information, a fire broke out in the kitchen of a sweet shop called Om Sweets at Panposh due to a gas leak. Two vehicles of the fire department arrived and the fire was extinguished. While various employees managed to get out, the head chef Arun Kumar could not get out. He died due to burns. Raghunathpali police arrived and seized the body and started an investigation into the incident.

About admin

Check Also

LPG Subsidy Rs. 200 Rakhi Gift or Election Bribe : Samajwadi Party

Bhubaneswar, 29/8/2023 ( Odisha Samachar )-: Subsidy of Rs. 200 in Cooking Gas Cylinder is …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.