Any grievance/comment relating to contant shall be made by the person aggrieved within a reasonable time not exceeding 30(thirty) days from the date of first publish.Your complaint should include the following:
- the name/title of the broadcast you are complaining about
- the date of the broadcast / publication and the channel / web portal on which it was broadcast / published.
- the nature of the complaint, giving reasons
- your name and contact details (anonymous complaints will not normally be considered/entertained)
- First inform Your Grievance to The Publisher Cum Editor Sri Dipti Ranjan Kanungo. Contact No- 9937844332/9178222262 , EMail- firstname.lastname@example.org If not satisfied , then end your Grivance to the
Grievance Redressal officer
On any grievance regarding any news item published at the portal,
send your grievance/ complaint to :
Grievance Redressal officer :
Dr. Amarendra Nath Mohanty. Retired Scientist (CIFA).
Parijat Building ,Sri Ram Nagar , Uttara Sasan, Post- Kauslyaganga.Bhubaneswar-751002. Odisha . Mobile : 8249190500 ,E mail : email@example.com.
WJSA through Web Journalists’ Association of India; GIIT, 1st floor, Parijat Complex, Opposite Punjab & Sindh Bank, Dakbunglow Road, Patna- 800001. (Bihar).