Bhubaneswar, 11/4 ( Odisha Samachar/Anuja Nayak) – In view of derailment of a Goods Train between Sikir & Titilagarh Stations in Sambalpur-Titilagarh Rail Section, the following trains have been diverted and short terminated.
1.18425 Puri-Durg Express leaving Puri today will run via Jharsuguda & Bilaspur instead of its normal path Sambalpur-Titilagarh-Raipur.
2.18426 Durg-Puri Express leaving Durg today will run via Titilagarh-Rayagada- Vizianagaram and Khurda Road.
3. 12889 Tata-Yesvantpur Express leaving Tata today will run via Jharsuguda-Bilaspur-Nagpur-
4. 13351 Dhanbad-Alleppey Express leaving Dhanbad today will run via Jharsuguda-Sambalpur-Angul-
5. 13352 Alleppey-Dhanbad Express passing Visakhapatnam today will run via Titlagarh-Raipur-Bilaspur & Tata.
6. 18108 Koraput-Rourkela Express leaving Koraput today will run via Titlagarh-Raipur-Bilaspur & Jharsuguda.
1. 12871 Howrah-Titilagarh Express arriving Titilagarh today will be short terminated at Bolangir and will return back as 12872 Titilagah-Howrah Express from Bolangir on 12.04.2014.
2. 18302 Rayagada-Sambalpur Express leaving Rayagada today will be short terminated at Titilagarh and will return back as 18301 Sambalpur-Rayagada Express from Titilagarh to Rayagada on 12.04.2014.