Bhubaneswar ( Odisha samachar Bureau ) – Train Services in Visakhapatnam Division of East Coast Railway are to be disrupted due to strike in Andhra Pradesh causing lack of State Electricity Power Supply. As a result, some of the trains will be cancelled on 08.10.2013.
Trains cancelled on 08.10.13 (Tuesday):
- 17015- Bhubaneswar-Secunderabad Visakha Express.
- 12898- Bhubaneswar-Puducherry Weekly Express.
- 18411- Bhubaneswar-Visakhapatnam Intercity Express.
- 18412- Visakhapatnam-Bhubaneswar Intercity Express.
- In addition to the above, all local passenger trains originating and terminating at Visakhapatnam will remain cancelled on 08.10.2013 (Tuesday).
For the comfortable journey of the train passengers stranded enroute, East Coast Railway has arranged Diesel locomotives for movement of long distance trains. Apart from this, Food and Drinking water provision has been made at different stations for passengers in stranded trains enroute.
ECoR has also opened Emergency Control Room at Visakhapatnam for smooth movements of the trains. Staff have also been deputed to look after the proper arrangement of Food and drinking water at various stations and in trains.